|Company name||Tanizawa Seisakusho, Ltd.|
|Head office||RBM Tsukiji Building, 2-15-5 Shintomi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0041, Japan|
|Capital||JPY 100 million|
|CEO and President||Kazuhiko Tanizawa|
|Number of employees||201|
|Details of operations||
1. Manufacture and sale of industrial safety and health protective equipment (safety helmets, safety belts, ventilation tube, etc.) and signboards, as well as rental
2. Manufacture and sale of disaster prevention tools and supplies
3. Manufacture and sale of portable radios and rental
4. Manufacture, sale and rental of medical equipment
5. Manufacture and sale of protective helmets for motor vehicle users
6. All businesses incidental to each of the above items
|Sales office||Sapporo, Tomakomai, North Tohoku (Morioka), Sendai, Koriyama, Tokyo (1-4),North Kanto (Saitama), Chiba, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka (1-2), Kobe, Kurashiki, Takamatsu, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Kitakyusyu|
|Factory & workshop||Soma (Fukushima), Ibaraki, Takatsuki (Osaka), Agano (Niigata)|
|Subsidiary||Joban Tanizawa Seisakusho, Ltd.|
|Memberships||Technology Institution of Industrial Safety
Japan Industrial Safety and Health Association
Japan Construction Safety and Health Association
Japan Crane Association
Japan Association for Working Environment Measurement
Japan Safety Appliances Association
Japan Helmet Manufactures Association
Japan Safety Belt Manufactures Association
Nippon Signs Association
Tokyo Employer’s Association
Ibaraki Industrial Waste Management Association
Japan Association of the Safety Staging Technology
For Assurance of prosperous Future,TANIZAWA, being Excellent in Safety
TANIZAWA has been the leading manufacturer and distributor of the "Products for Safety and Health" which contribute to the protecting human being against any risks and damages in all occupational scenes since its foundation for over 90 years.
TANIZAWA, from the beginning of its foundation, has been studying "Safety" and assessing "Risk" as to human being in the world.
TANIZAWA has been consistently presenting the fruits of research and development as "Safety and Health Products" with our message of "TANIZAWA that creates safety and protects the future".
TANIZAWA is the history and standard for "Occupational Safety and Health" in Japan.